Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 16

Entering in to week 3!

I spoke too soon again...it really is shocking how quickly things can change.  My lips are now super dry and my face is starting to get flaky!  Nothing outrageous yet, but it does make me a little apprehensive about bumping up to 60mg in a couple of weeks. 

I made my trek to Whole Foods and got some more goodies.  That place is so overwhelming.  The cool thing is that I can return anything (with or without a receipt) if I don't like it, even if it's been used.  I purchased Avalon Organics Tea Tree Mint Scalp Normalizing Shampoo and Conditioner.  I used that last night after I did a coconut oil/tea tree oil scalp treatment.  I just slathered on a bunch of coconut oil on my scalp, mixed with a few drops of tea tree oil...kept it on for about an hour before washing it out.  The coconut smells divine!  It did help, but nothing seems to last more than a day. I'm trying to not wash my hair more than every other day, thinking that will keep me from drying out as much, but it seems to really help to scrub and condition! 

Looking for new makeup, trying to go the natural route there too. How I long for the day when I need zero makeup! :)  I love mineral foundations (I've used Bare Minerals in matte w/o bismuth, and I love Everyday Minerals too), but they just haven't given me enough coverage and my oiliness just erases it in no time.  Now that I'm not oily, I hope I can find some more natural makeups that will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment