Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 54


Month 2
Week 8

Still breaking out, although the last few days have been much better.  Nothing huge, just small stuff.  Seems that several areas that have had clogged pores or stuff that's been sitting under the skin for a long time are starting to purge.  That's a good thing. 

My chin and around my mouth are irritated, peeling and feeling raw.  The crack on one corner of my mouth healed, but the other is still hanging on.  Trying to keep my face well moisturized.  No dry skin otherwise.  I've only been moisturizing my body after my shower with sweet almond oil.  And using hand creme. 

Feeling a bit agitated lately for some reason.  Not sure if it's a side effect or just a little frustration from wanting to see more progress.  Either way, I'm keeping on keeping on. 

Bloodwork was yesterday, Derm on Friday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment