Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 36

Month 2
Week 6

Today will be my sixth dose of 60mg.  The only new side effect I really have is that my eyes are more dry.  Still wearing my contacts and plan to purchase some drops so perhaps I can continue to wear them.  My lips are more dry too and peeling but my body doesn't feel dry.  My hair is still straw-like of course but my scalp isn't itching too much even though it's still a bit flaky. 

I'm still breaking out but not nearly as much as I was in Weeks 3-4.  Things are starting to flatten out again but healing is slow overall.  My face is quite red but that's the classic "accutane burn" for you. 

I did purchase the CeraVe Foaming Cleanser to replace that 365 brand I've been using since it's been making my face burn some.  Even though it's not very natural I like the CeraVe much better - it feels milder on my sensitive face and does a good job of cleansing. 

Found out from my Dr. that my iron is quite low so I'm back on a supplement.  I use MegaFood Blood Builder and it doesn't have the side effects that traditional iron supplements do.  I'm hoping that this will help with my hair loss (which has slowed down after washing it less frequently) and my energy levels. 

I'm finally getting close to settling on a makeup I think...sheesh...what a pain...or at least I've made it a pain.  I purchased Aveda Inner Light Tinted Moisturizer in the color Beechwood.  And I think I've narrowed down my mineral powder to Alima Pure Satin-Matte Foundation in Beige 2 OR Everyday Minerals Jojoba Base in a mix of Cream/Shell Blanc.  The powders do seem a bit on the pale side but anything darker seems too dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment