Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Beginning of Month 6 Progress Pics

I'm working on my FINAL MONTH of Accutane!  I'm very very pleased with the results and I think I will continue to improve. I have not experienced anything new as far as side effects go.  I still struggle some with insomnia and my lips are definitely worse for wear.  Lanolin for lips is the best though.  Otherwise, I'm feeling good and feeling GREAT sans acne!  I still occaisonally have a small breakout and there is plenty of hyperpigmentation and redness, but it's nothing nothing nothing compared to what I dealt with before. 

Below are pictures from the beginning of Month 6.  I will update again once it's all said and done!
For reference:
End of Month 4 Pictures
Month 3 Pictures

End of Month 5/Beginning of Final Month:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment