Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 74 & Progress Pictures

I am breaking out significantly less now and the bumps are much smaller...typically whiteheads that aren't too inflamed.  My skin looks and feels pretty smooth, but it's very red (the good ol' accutane "burn").  Lots of hyperpigmentation but I think that will fade in time.  I'm sure some of it already has. 

Still having some back and joint pain.  My lips are very dry and I still have that big crack in one corner of my mouth.  But otherwise, side effects are pretty minimal for now!


Here are my Day 72 progress pics and some older pics for reference.  
 
 
 
 
Day 57 Progress
 
 
 
 
 
And all the way back to Day 1

 


 

1 comment:

  1. I can definitely see your progress Day 1 to the present day! In two months you should stop breaking out and a decrease in redness will start to follow.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete